World Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rey Mysterio vs. John Morrison vs. Zack Ryder

Go down

Rey Mysterio vs. John Morrison vs. Zack Ryder Empty Rey Mysterio vs. John Morrison vs. Zack Ryder

Post by Rey Mysterio Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:51 pm

The cameras begin to roll as Rey Mysterio’s sit down interview begins; his face is blurred due to the fact that he’s currently not wearing his mask. He gets up and picks up a red and blue Raw vs. SmackDown mask and puts it on and returns to the couch for the interview.

Rey Mysterio: Ah, much better don’t you think?

Interviewer: Nice mask Rey, I didn’t know they came two toned like that one you have on representing both brands of World Wrestling Impact, Raw and SmackDown.

Rey Mysterio: Todd, my masks come in many different colors and some are more elegant like the ones I wear at WrestleMania or simple like the ones I wear on Monday Night Raw. I love the mask that I wear because it’s part of my culture, lucha libre. I wear the mask because I’m proud of who I am and what I am. I’m a Mexican American who got a lot of love for Mexico and Japan and numerous other places where I started my career before coming here to the WWI.

Todd Grisham: Rey Mysterio, tonight your facing two very game competition in Zack Ryder and John Morrison in an Extreme Rules Match for the number one contender’s spot for the WWI United States Championship, What is going through your mind right now, knowing that you’ll have to face probably two of the best young talents today in a triple threat extreme rules environment.

Rey Mysterio: I might not be as quick or agile as John Morrison or have as much power and cunning ability like Zack Ryder but I bring something unique to this match as well because I bring the 619. I’m not going to say that the odds aren’t stacked against me but when haven’t they been? I will go out there and do my best and entertain the fans, whether I win or lose tonight in the triple threat match, I’m going to blow the fans minds with my high octane offense because you need to remember that after all in the ring they are just one move away from the 619.

Todd Grisham: Do you have anything you want to say to your opponents directly before your match coming up soon?

Rey Mysterio: John Morrison and I have been the best of friends and we go way back but he defeated me for my Intercontinental Championship back then so tonight’s my turn to return the favor and pin him and become the new number one contender for the WWI United States Championship.

Todd Grisham: What about your other opponent, Zack Ryder?

Rey Mysterio: Zack Ryder, this cat has come a long way from his Major Bros days when he used to team with Curt Hawkins. He is now a top form athlete in this business and I feel that it’s a great opportunity for him to elevate himself and show the top execs that he deserves a real push right now. Zack Ryder has the coolest internet show on YouTube called The Z True Long Island Story; I can’t help but keep watching it and waiting for the next episode.

Todd Grisham: Good luck tonight in your triple threat match for the number one contenders spot for the WWI United States Championship.

Rey Mysterio: Thanks and I will become the new number one contender for the WWI United States Championship.

Booyaka 619 by P.O.D and Rey Mysterio plays over the arena as Rey jumps from the ground into the air as the pyro on the entrance ramp explode. He walks to both sides of the stage before walking down the entrance ramp and gives a fan his over mask and then he embraces the crowds masks with his own as he makes it to the ring.

Rey Mysterio stands in the middle of the ring and waits for either opponent to come out next.

Rey Mysterio

Back to top Go down